Bookmark and Share

Let's Talk !!

:: Have you ever had problems with iPhone - iPod Touch App?
>> Should I purchase this application?
>> How do I use this application?
>> What are the 'MUST-HAVE' applications?
>> How can I optimize the function of my iPhone - iPod Touch?
>> ...etc...
APPS Talk ::. definitely gives answers to all these questions with iPhone - iPod Touch App Review, Information, Screenshot, Download, Tip and Trick, etc!!!
so, .... let's "APPS Talk ::."

March 11, 2010

Doodle Jump on iPhone iPod Touch Tip - Easter egg Found!

Doodle Jump on iPhone - iPod Touch Tip - Easter Egg found.

What's Easter egg?. Surely not a kind of cerebration or something like that, I am talking about Easter egg in Doodle Jump App. Easter egg is like a speacial hidden message or feature in media(e.g. movie, CD, DVD, program, website, or App) from the developers. Last section, I've reviewed some basic information and how to play of this app. Have you been addicted? Huh?,boring?, not enough addictive?. Okay, I have another choice. Let's try some Easter eggs. Make your iPhone - iPod Touch app more unique.
doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touchIf Doodle Jump has been already installed to your iPhone - iPod Touch, let's try these:
1. Hundreds game played, so boring with Doodle?. Try new character, 'Ooga'.
Just typing Ooga for your name in the game-over screen. Moreover, in my opinion, his weapon is more powerful than Doodle's.doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch
Ooga is HERE! (Cute?, I think not.)
doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch
Powerful Coconut !!!(It's projectile direction unlike Doodle's)doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch
Arghh!!!doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch
2. If anyone thinks Doodle Jump too easy, "I've scored to 100K+." Let's try this Easter egg.
Change your name to 'Boo' when your game is over. Show me if you can get more than 50k.!
doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch
Night Mode!!
doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch

"Dark Buzz Lightyear"doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch
Why I can't see anything..., because I'm FALLING!!doodle-easter-iphone-ipod-touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter